Westcott Search is renowned for its unique, discreet and exceptional personal service. We take a long term, consultative and specialised view of recruitment. We understand how important it is that we are in tune with your specific requirements, company ethos and personality.
We begin the process by taking the time to understand your priorities for the position, including skill set, areas of expertise, goals to be achieved and your organisation’s unique culture. All our teams have industry experience and our meetings are always consultative.
We get to know each candidate on a personal level, through one to one interviews and focused recruitment techniques we ensure that only the highest calibre of candidates are put forward.
Our client mission:
- We are interested in building lasting relationships and we invest the time in really getting to know our clients. Our consultants are not sales agents, but professional trusted advisers.
- We will only introduce candidates that we believe are right for you and your business, this means that we will often only put forward a handful of candidates, rather than wasting everyone’s time with candidates who do not possess the rights skills and experience for your role.
- We realise that many of our candidates’ existing jobs preclude them from discussing their careers during the working day. All of our consultants are available out of regular office hours, whether first thing in the morning or last thing at night.
- We recognise that when you have a vacancy, you want it filled as quickly as possible. We guarantee that action will be taken within 24 hours of a vacancy being registered with us and will keep you regularly updated when instructed by you.
- Our consultants all have industry experience in their specialist sector, we firmly believe in combining industry knowledge with recruitment expertise to provide the best possible service.
- Our consultants have extensive access to the market through their professional and personal networks, enabling them to apply inspired, “out of the box” thinking to connect the right people.