HCPC or NMC – Deployed Medic – Emergency Responder
Fantastic opportunity – Caribbean
USD 1000 per week, plus flights and accommodation included
Our client, a global specialist medical company, has an exciting opportunity for a proactive, engaged and dynamic individual to provide emergency care and supported primary care and medical advice to a private school and resort in the Caribbean.
The holder will be working with the company’s Directorate to assess, implement and finesse the emergency care system for their client, in addition to contributing to the Health and Safety awareness and requirements of the island.
Key experience and qualifications, required for the role:
- Experience in instructing to all levels
- Proven clinical experience working in a pre-hospital/remote and rural/hostile environment.
- Valid HCPC or NMC registration is required
- Medical Major Incident Management Support (MIMMS)
- Advanced Life Support.
The role is part of a small team working on a rotational basis of 12 weeks on, followed by 4 weeks off, commencing September 2020.
This is a very responsible role as the holder manages and oversees the islands first response emergency care and contributes to the islands Health and Safety awareness.
The role will include the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse gaps, design and implement a functioning first response emergency care system
- Provide emergency medical care to staff, students and guests
- Produce monthly reports encompassing all activities and clinical support provided across the properties
- Support activities of the Island school and resort as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Proactive communication with the key staff will be required.
- It is essential to be able to work well both within a team and independently
- Liaising consistently to ensure the optimum service is delivered to the island
For further information, please apply to Westcott Search