PROPERTY MANAGER CHELSEA – Great opportunity to join a fantastic company, with superb opportunities for long term career progression
Our client, an award winning Estate Agency is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their property management team with at least 12 months experience in the industry in London.
The office specialises in the SW3 & SW10 postcodes as well as several prime riverside developments providing an interesting mix of high value new build & red brick property to work on and you will have an incredible opportunity to earn an uncapped salary.
The successful candidate will look after approximately 100 properties personally and will be able to develop the portfolio and enhance the superb relationships that they have with their clients.
Best practice and advice is paramount as most of their clients are long standing & have high expectations.
ARLA training provided as well as numerous other training courses available.
Weekly/daily tasks include
- Taking part in morning Team meetings
- Booking and attending property inspections
- Efficient personal inbox filing system
- Deposit Scheme (TDS) administration & managing refunds
- Inventories & check in’s / check outs
- Ability to working alone at times with efficiency & discipline
- Gas safety inspections
- Landlord contents insurance claims
- Key management daily/weekly audits
- Contractor liaison / work orders
- Utility accounts
- Issuing notices and tenant / landlord correspondence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months relevant experience in London.
- Clean Driving License
- Excellent personal organisational skills
- A desire to want to grow the company & provide outstanding customer service.
Working hours / Holiday / Salary
Working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday.
9.30am to 3.30pm for 1 Saturday per month (half day in lieu).
21 Days holiday per annum.
4 Day week during probation due to office staff being limited.
£28,000 – £30,000 basic salary offered based on experience, plus variable but estimated £3600 office bonus so £31,600 – £33,600 pa OTE.
Note – all bonuses are subject to successful completion of probation
ARLA Propertymark training is provided to all Property Managers as well as TPFG online and classroom training. Upon successful completion of probation.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression, previous employees have progressed to a Senior Property Manager within 12 -18 months and there may also be other vacancies in other departments from time to time that may appeal.