Senior Account Manger required for leading global medical device company
Role: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary: Extremely competitive, plus bonus
Our client, a leading global Medical Device company, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team and take responsibility for the day-to-day management and co-ordination of key accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager, with an ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks are allocated and monitored, whilst providing appropriate assistance and guidelines to meet deadlines with the highest standards at all times.
- Attend meetings with key target stakeholders
- Chairing Project Planning Meetings (ahead of project proposal submissions)
- Preparation of Proposals and Business Cases.
- Contract Projects Management including:
- Overseeing bi-monthly internal team meeting process
- KPI contract management
- Ongoing review of outstanding actions arising from client enquiries/meetings
- Chairing client meetings
- Key point of contact for senior client stakeholders
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experienced manager
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office knowledge and ability
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the medical industry an advantage, but not essential
This is an exciting and interesting opportunity to join a company that is going from strength, offering long term career development prospects. For more information, please contact Westcott Search in complete confidence